Friday, October 11, 2013

Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead

That's actually the title of a documentary about food.   I have not watched it yet, but I hear positive reviews.  Plus it's free on Hulu, and probably Netflix, too. 

Fat

I'm not really fat, I just feel fat.   Because I have not felt well enough to exercise, and because I have been eating everything I want ( i.e. everything I crave), justifying it with, "....But I'm sick...!".

Nevertheless, we all know basic science says three or four days of carb overload leads to water retention, mood swings, and headaches.  Fo' sho'. 

I have not weighed myself, but I can tell by my clothes that I am the heaviest I have ever been (when your "fat clothes" are tight, you know).

Sick

I did buy every type of cough and cold medicine out there.  Notice in the picture, I have also been to every store in NOVA.   


Expectorants, suppressants, and multi-symptom relief.... something ought to kick in by now!!  Or hopefully tomorrow. 


Nearly Dead

I'm not nearly dead.   Somewhere deep inside, my heart is devastated that I look as bad as I do.  My self esteem is nearly dead.   But it can be saved and I am working on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment