Monday, October 21, 2013

Monday Obsessions

Today's "Obsessions"

1.  Clean Cars

Something about the bright sunshine today, post road trip, providing the urges to wash my car.  Oh I long for a hose, bucket, sponge and cloth to do it myself ... it has been over 3 years!   But the drive through car wash will have to do.   

Returned to the good ol' gas station by work and their $5 car wash, because the $8 car wash at the Sunoco in Centreville is "touch less", which apparently translates to "less clean".   

Returned to work feeling satisfied in my clean car.

2.   "What rhymes with hug me?"    

Yup- Blurred lines by Robin Thicke.   Maybe I am a few months behind in this song obsession, but I love it. I finally downloaded this song, along with "Cups" from Pitch Perfect, and "Roar" the best new power song by Katie Perry, and have been playing these three songs on repeat all day.   

All confidence builders.  Can't go wrong there!   

3. Big Smiles

Still bursting with smiles and happiness from this weekend.   Memories, flashbacks, and recounting the events to my clients and friends brings continued smiles.  Sometimes so big I can't contain my joy.   It's likely these will turn to sadness soon as time goes by, and memories fade to longing, but for now, I'll take the joy!

4.  Dumbbell "T" 's 

This is just an excellent exercise all around.   Stability, mobility, strength..... it hits it all!   I put them into my workout this morning, and all of my clients today will be doing them.   And probably tomorrow too!   


No comments:

Post a Comment