Thursday, October 31, 2013

Thursday Obsessions

1. Braids

My hair is finally long enough to put in a french braid!!   My skills have deteriorated over the years [a lot!], but I've been practicing and they are getting better!   I feel very pretty when my hair is braided!

2. Trader Joe's

This store is just the bomb!  So many healthy products!  It's small and easy to get around.  Never completely crowded.  Checkouts are reasonably fast.   And I almost always find something healthy I hadn't seen before.  (Except today, I wasn't looking enough, I was just hurrying through)

3. Lists

When I feel overwhelmed, I make lists.  I cannot make enough lists.   I have a master list, a list for the day, a list for tomorrow, a food list, a "Target" list, a list of clients to contact, a list of long term projects, and sometimes a list of exercises that come to mind I want to use.   Do they help keep me organized?   Yes, I like to think so. 

4. Trader Joe's Reduced Guilt Chunky Guacamole

I found this a few weeks ago and it is A - mazing!  And reduced guilt because it is made with Greek yogurt, it is low in calories and has actual chunks of avocado and tomatoes.   Apparently when it first came out, years ago, they couldn't keep it on the shelves!  But lucky for me, I'm years behind (of course) and there's plenty!  Now, I just have to stop eating all of it at once!   Last night I only ate half of the container, and the rest is for tonight, so that's progress!  

No comments:

Post a Comment